InFocus IN124STx Short Throw Projector
Bright, short throw projector at a great low price
Part #: IN124STx
The InFocus IN124STx short throw projector combines short throw, high brightness, networking, and low cost – making it perfect for the classroom, office or other tight space.
Why Choose the IN124STx Short Throw Projector?
- Big, vivid images from a short distance with no shadow interference
- High brightness that delivers clear images with the lights on
- 14,000:1 contrast ratio delivers incredible sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Instantly stop projecting from the remote control to lengthen lamp life and save money and energy
- Easily move the projector from room to room or install and manage remotely over the network
- An exceptional 10-watt speaker fills the room with sound
Count on Quality
Even at this incredible low price this projector is made to perform with high-quality image technology you can count on.
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Amazing 14,000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- 3D-ready: project Blu-ray and PC-based 3D content via HDMI to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
The ultra-low purchase price is just the beginning – the lamp is long-lasting and no filters.
- Great low price to fit your budget
- Use Eco Blanking when the projector isn’t used to lower the lamp’s power usage and extend its life
- Average lamp life is 5,000 hours in Eco Blanking mode, 3,500 hours when in Eco Mode, and 2,000 hours in normal mode
- No filters to clean or replace
Compact size makes it easy to move from room-to-room, but powerful enough to install
- HDMI input for fast, high quality display of digital devices
- High brightness that can combat bright lighting situations
- Built in speaker and 3.5mm audio out port provides clear audio
- RS232 port means it can be easily integrated into room control systems
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg)